Whiten Your Hands and Feet At Home
Posted 0n:  2018-07-19     Views: 115
1. Orange Peel
This is one of the best home remedies for fair hands and feet. Dry some orange peels in the sunlight. Once dried completely, grind them in a juicer and store in a mason jar. Add some milk to it to make a thick paste. Clean your hands and feet with water and apply this paste on the skin. Let it work for 20 minutes. Then, wash it off with cool water. Do it three times a week for best results.
2. Raw Milk
Raw milk is one of the easiest and most effective remedies to make hands and feet complexion fair. It contains lactic acid that exfoliates dead skin cells. This acid is also a natural bleaching agent which helps lighten the skin gradually. Raw milk penetrates into your skin and cleanses it thoroughly. Also, it is a great moisturizer. Wash your hands and feet with water. Soak a cotton pad in raw milk and dab it on your hands and feet. It will collect the dirt from your skin. Now, take some raw milk in your palms and massage it gently on your feet and hands. Let your skin absorb it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water. Repeat it daily to get the desired results.
Cucumber has a cooling effect which is helpful to heal sunburns. You can rub fresh slices of cucumber on your dark skin areas. Do it for 5 minutes and leave for another 10-15 minute to let the skin absorb its juice. Wash with water.
- Alternatively, mix one tbsp each of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Apply it on your skin and wait for 15-20 minutes. Use cold water to wash it off. Repeat it daily.
- Or, add a few drops of honey to a grated cucumber. Put this mask on the dark skin areas. Rinse it off with water after 15-20 minutes. Perform it twice a day.
4. Gram Flour
Gram flour is packed with ample nutrients that keep your skin healthy and give back its natural texture. It also removes excess oil from your skin. Combine gram flour and rosewater to make a thick paste. Smear it on your skin and wash it off using cool water, once it gets dry.
- Alternatively, combine two tbsp each of gram flour and milk, one tsp of turmeric powder, and half a tsp of lemon juice. Mix properly and apply a coat of it on your hands and feet. After washing, it will give a glowing complexion.
The skin-whitening properties of honey help treat uneven skin tone. Mix one tbsp each of honey, lemon juice, and milk powder and stir well to make a paste. Rinse your hands and feet with water and pat it dry. Now, apply this paste on the dark skin areas. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off later.
- Alternatively, you can apply raw honey to the darker areas of your skin. Wait for a few minutes and then, wash it off with cool water. Repeat it daily.
Potato has natural skin bleaching properties. It is really effective in reducing pigmentation on your skin. Simply rub fresh slices of potato on your skin, wait for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Or else, extract fresh juice from a potato and apply it directly on your skin. It will give you instant results.
Take a few almonds and soak them in water overnight. In the morning, make a paste after removing their skin. Add a tsp each of gram flour and milk and a few drops of lemon juice to it. Massage this paste on your hands and feet. It will give you a fairer skin tone if used regularly.
- Or else, use almond oil on your skin. Heat it indirectly by placing the bowl containing almond oil in hot water. Massage this oil directly on your skin for 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, take a tissue to remove the excessive oil by pressing it gently on the skin. Do this daily in the beginning and gradually reduce it to once a week later.
Note: People who are allergic to almond oil should avoid using this remedy.
Oatmeal helps remove dead skin and promotes the growth of new skin cells. It further improves your skin tone. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with one tbsp each of curd and lemon juice. Blend all the ingredients well to make a paste. Apply it on the affected skin areas. After 15 minutes, wash it off using fresh water. Perform it regularly for two weeks.
- Alternatively, make a thick paste from one tsp of powdered oatmeal, a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this mask on your skin and wait for it to get dry. Rinse it off with fresh water. Do it daily to improve your skin tone.
Tomatoes are natural skin-bleaching and whitening agent that balances the pH level of your skin. Thus, make it look brighter by reducing the production of excessive oil. Apply the pulp of a small tomato to your skin after grating it. Or else, rub its slice. Wait for it to dry. Then, wash your skin with fresh water.
- Alternatively, add a few drops of lemon juice to a tbsp of tomato juice. Apply this mixture to the affected skin areas. Rinse it off after a few minutes.
- Or else, add pulp of a small tomato to 2 tbsp of yogurt. Leave for 10 minutes after applying it to your skin. Wash it off with normal water.
- Another option is to add four tbsp of buttermilk to 2 tbsp of tomato juice. Apply it to your skin using a cotton ball. Wash it off after 30 minutes. It helps reduce the sunburn.
10. Rose Water
Rose water cleanses your skin deeply. Mix 2 spoons of glycerin and 3 spoons of borax powder with 2 cups of rose water. Swab this mixture on your hands and feet. Wash off your skin with fresh water after 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, add a few drops of rose water to four tbsp of gram flour. Pour water into it to make a fine paste. Apply this paste on hands and feet. Wash it off once it dries.
The presence of lactic acid in yogurt makes it an effective bleaching agent. Smear it on the affected areas. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash off afterwards. Using it daily will improve your skin tone.
- Alternatively, you can add honey to the yogurt to enhance its effects.